Friday, July 29, 2011

day 7- photos from today

 My helpful tour guides at Say Hueque
 A few minutes later.. loading meat to take to a butcher shop nearby.. I have a similar photo from Brussells!!
 The street art/grafitti is amazing.. I love it.
 I don´t know what these bicycle carts transport.. but I see them frequently..
 What did I say about the street art?? AMAZING!

 Just something I saw...
 The grand portrait of Evita unveiled on the 59th anniversary of her death at precisely 8:25 pm.. I was there!!
 Che Guevara is a here here.
 San Telmo!
 Bicycle carts
 The art nouveau balconies..
The street art!

2 comments:

catherine Wilde said...

Beautiful photos! I saw the Evita image on the apartment building somewhere else (in the news, I think).

Looks like a visually amazing trip.

xoxox
Catheirne

Jill said...

The Evita image is on a goverment building.. not an apartment.. Ha. Its modelled after the Che Guevara in Plaza de Revolution in Havana and it was a totally historic moment I happened to be there for.