Today I was going to go to Colonia, Uruguay for 2 nights and then Montevideo for 2 nights. I was also going to go straight to the ferry and buy a ticket and just go. But, I thought instead I will go to the local tour office and buy a ticket there. It´s the same price and the chances of a helpful English speaker was increased. No offense to ticket agents in bus, ferry and train stations.. its just that they arent always so passionate about travelling and are just there to sell you your ticket.
Good thing I did.. lovely Natalia at Say Hueque Tours convinced me of a better way to spend my time...Are you ready for this..
I am going on an overnight bus tour to Iguazu Falls, taking the boat tour INTO the falls and taking the bus tour back to Buenos Aires. It was mad expensive, but so worth it considering I am in the country. The buses have full reclining seats and meals and hostel overnight was included. I lost $20 or so cancelling my hostel in Colonia though.
Speaking of Colonia.. I´m still going, and that is all paid for too- but just as a day trip.
So, its been 7 days in Buenos Aires.. 7 more to go..what will I get up to?? I don´t know but I do know I´ve never felt more alive in the last 7 days than I have in a long time.

2 comments:
fabulous - so glad you are going to see the falls - and that you are having such a great time.thanks for blogging every day.
I am working my way backwards through your blogs. Look forward to seeing your own photos of the falls. Luck seems to be falling to you.
Enjoy the trip.
xoxox
catherine
Post a Comment