I'm very excited to be planning my next photo show at the neighborhood hang out.. Pane Vero Cafe on Commercial Drive. The plan is January. All my lovely prairie photos and maybe an art installation.
2 comments:
M
said...
Congratulations - hope to plan a little getaway to see this one.
Would love to see photos of your exhibit. Very exciting - congratulations. All I would love for Christmas is a nice copy of this print. Any chance? Gord will flying to Ottawa December 23rd. How about you? I was thinking of making a gourmet laptop bag for you. Looking for fabric and inspiration. Do you still need one? Hope so.
Miss you!!!! We should skypoe soemitme soon. Introduce me to the new plum/pesto/kittenzilla.
2 comments:
Congratulations - hope to plan a little getaway to see this one.
Would love to see photos of your exhibit. Very exciting - congratulations. All I would love for Christmas is a nice copy of this print. Any chance? Gord will flying to Ottawa December 23rd. How about you? I was thinking of making a gourmet laptop bag for you. Looking for fabric and inspiration. Do you still need one? Hope so.
Miss you!!!! We should skypoe soemitme soon. Introduce me to the new plum/pesto/kittenzilla.
Hugs,
Catherine
Post a Comment