Monday, January 4, 2010

Day 4- 100 day challenge

Countdown to April 10

Isn't it a bit boring, really, to hear what I've digested in a day? I mean, no one cares what you had for lunch. But then again, my blog isn't exactly charging the way of readership.

Breaky:
2 cups porridge, almond milk, almonds, dates, oranges
1 cup of coffee, 1 glass of water
Trich: 0

1 phone relocated.
1 taxi to work
It's raining.

1 new wool sweater in use.

to be continued...

soup..
I know this butcher place down on Granville Island that cut up the bacon slab ends and vacumn pack them into little balls of bacon bits. You can get a pack for about $5. Take that and stir fry in a little oil, onion, garlic at the bottom of a soup pot.

Add potatoes, carrots, yams, celery, red pepper
Salt & Pepper, tarragon or basil

Shzamm. Bacon & Potato soup.

Dinner.

I feel dark and unworthy. Needy. Greedy and sullen, tonight. It must be the sugar coming out. Or the sick.

Trich- 45 sec

1 comment:

M said...

personally I find your meals rather inspiring - would love a breakfast like that.