Monday, January 11, 2010

Day 11- 100 day challenge

Day 11 of the cleanse.

It's raining daily, and I'm just starting to feel rid of the flu. No bike riding yet. I went shopping last night and tried to find the allusive pair of jeans. I pulled a size 33- the usual since the last time I tried on jeans and they were massive. I kept trying on jeans until I realized I know fit into a size 29 Levi. That hasn't happened since my early 30's. Things are looking up.

I had a tarot reading that told me good things were coming.. I have to remove a few things before they can come along though. And all the answers I'm searching for are within me. I hate that. Honestly, I wish someone would tell me what to do, sometimes.

Oh yeah.. I bought a pair of grey cashmere cocktail gloves. I love grey cashmere. 

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Congrats on the new size! You did it! Very cool. xoxooxx