Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Day 12- 100 day challenge

Nothing is challenging today. I'm just grateful.

I'm grateful the lights are on.
I'm grateful I'm not hungry.
I'm grateful I can run a hot bath.
I'm grateful I can walk out doors and be in a park in the next minute
I'm grateful I have warm blankets when the weather turns cold.
I'm grateful I have a job that brings me challenges and happiness and a sense of purpose.
I'm grateful my my mother is beautiful and smart and I inherited some of her genes
I'm grateful my father is creative and intelligent and I inherited some of his genes.
I'm grateful my parents straightened my crooked teeth.
I'm grateful I have unusual, inspiring friends.
I'm grateful I've never been horribly hurt either physically or emotionally.
I'm grateful I have been hurt emotionally and physically. It reminds me that I am grateful for my health.
I'm grateful my family is safe and healthy.
I'm grateful I live in Canada.
I'm grateful I'm not buried under rubble in the dark like so many in Haiti tonight.
I'm grateful I am alive.

No comments: