If I hadn't decided to walk home that one day, I wouldn't have crossed the street.
If I hadn't have crossed the street, I wouldn't have been hit by a car.
If I hadn't been hit by a car, I wouldn't have sued the driver.
If I hadn't sued the driver, I wouldn't have had the cash.
If my sister didn't guess how many clown noses were in a jar, she wouldn't have won the contest.
If my sister didn't win the contest, she wouldn't have given me a plane ticket to Europe.
If I hadn't have gone to Europe I wouldn't have come home to go to University.
If I hadn't have gone to University, I wouldn't have worked at Zenari's.
If I hadn't have worked at Zenari's, I wouldn't have got that job at the cheese deli.
If I hadn't worked at the cheese deli, I wouldn't have found out I love facts about cheese.
If I didn't love facts about cheese, I wouldn't have move to Calgary to pursue it.
If I hadn't have moved to Calgary, I wouldn't have lost touch with a friend.
If I hadn't have lost touch with a friend, I wouldn't have returned to find him.
If I hadn't have found out he died, I wouldn't have been upset.
If I hadn't have been upset, I wouldn't have sought out other friends I had lost touch with.
If I hadn't sought out other friends, I wouldn't have gotten the opportunity.
If I hadn't have gotten the opportunity, I wouldn't have bought the Valiant.
If I hadn't have bought the Valiant, I wouldn't have moved to Vancouver.
If I hadn't moved to Vancouver, I wouldn't have been at Joe's Cafe.
If I hadn't had been at Joe's Cafe, I wouldn't have me Michael.
If I hadn't have met Michael, I wonder if the last 5 years would be as great as they have been.
Thanks to Nicolien for the idea
2 comments:
Great reflection on the twists and turns of life and your special relationship.
This is so sweet <3
Post a Comment