Wednesday, January 4, 2012

#11 blog more

It's becoming clearer to me that Life (do you like how I capitalized that?) is a series of stories that you've either decided to believe from someone else or that you told along the way. Somewhere  I decided that because experienceX happened to me that experienceY would or vice-versa and if X happened again in a similar way, then by "life experience" Y was going to happen again- eventually. Human beings will look for the evidence. I think we'll create it eventually and all actions begin with the way you think about things. I don't think it's trite all all to believe what you believe will happen. I remember one day when I wrote down on a piece of paper that I made X amount of money and that I had a great job. This was at a time when I thought that X was unattainable.. really out of my reach. Like it was crazy talk.  I now make $200 beyond it.

I still have that piece of paper.

No comments: