Sunday, September 4, 2011
Cure for the home from amazing holiday blues?? Take a holiday.
There's a Blues Festival in Victoria and it's a beautiful weekend. I've always wanted to take a road trip with my scooter and i found some directions that avoided the highways and with going a little bit out of the way.. I managed to get myself to Victoria on back roads ( a 50cc scooter is not permiteed on highways)
I pretty much followed the routes found in this link which did take me through some great farms in Ladner and through a cow tunnel taking me under the 99 highway.. It was a bike path and I ignored the "no motorized vehicle" sign.
It took me 5 hrs and half a tank of gas (about $5) to get here. I hope I can find my way back!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
amazing weekend adventure - you are fearless!
Post a Comment