Monday, August 1, 2011

Day 10- videos of the falls

Two little videos I made (thanks for my Iphone) of the Iguazu Falls.. 



This one I tried to make something so I was experiencing with tese walk ways over the rushing water, the incredible views.. all the people in cheap white plastic coats and of course.. the monkeys!



I hope you like them.

1 comment:

Catherine Wilde said...

Very cool. Much better than a photo. Maybe you could take some videos of rush hour traffic and market chaos in BA - that would be neat, especially for someone like me who will likely never go to BA. I took some videos up in Yellowknife of Great Slave Lake at midnight on summer solstice - it brings back great memories. I also took a great video of a Dene First Nations cultural demonstration of hand games - I should send them to you or show them to you in perosn........

I'll be in Vancouver Saturday September 3rd until Wednesday September 7th but likely Gord and I will head away for a little retreat. But on the 3rd (first day) it would be great to see you.

xoxox