Saturday, January 8, 2011

towels for tea

I've decided I like tea towels. I think it started at the Red Deer Farmer's Market when I bought a gorgeous hand woven linen one that has just gotten better and better each time I washed it. Pretty towels for the kitchen. I don't know why but I have taken to them and more so with the "souvenier" aspect of tea towels.

Have oyu ever noticed that? No matter what- the gift shop has a commemorative tea towel. Most likely.

So.. I was in this shop in Brighton and saw these really lovely towels and because we had 2 instances where Michael had shouted.. "Look! There's a fox" I bought this one. Isn't it lovely?

I bought the 2 Lady's in the Tea Cup and the Birdsongs as well for choices for Michael's sister Trish (she nabbed the Tea Cup but traded for a Cupcake towel she had).

Here's the company who makes them, ironically Lush Designs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CUTE!! i'll send you some from here - there are some beauties! any preferences?

Jill said...

Tea towel swap!! I like them all. I truly do. I even bought a London Tube map tea towel.. well, I was trying to loose the quid in my pocket in the airport and I didn't want the thong underwear that said "Mind the Gap" or the double decker bus pencil sharpener.. towels for tea..

send me your addy kay? jillyewell@gmail.com xxx