Tuesday, April 27, 2010

brush your teeth in style

I love these toothbrushes. I saw them one day shopping in one of the local organic grocery shops. I thought it might be some sort of good karma to brush my teeth with a toothbrush made of recycled dollar bills. I also really liked that I could recycle the bristle head and keep the handle over and over again. That totally solves my 3 month dilemma in choosing a color/brand of toothbrush.

So yeah, I recommend them. They're cool. They're ergonomic. My sister saw them and made me mail her 3. You'll see them and fall in love with them too. Then there was the day when I used my boyfriend's old toothbrush that was lurking in a dark bathroom corner to scrub the bathtub grout.. you so wouldn't do that with one of these. But they're also kind of pricey. But you know what, the world is being filled up with thrown away "conveniences" which is not exactly convenient for the planet though.

Not sold on them just yet.. if you can't find them where you live and don't want to order online? I'll send you one. You can send me a money transfer.

If not yet convinced.. Here's some interesting facts.. Now go brush your teeth.It's fun with a handle made of recycled dollar bills. Trust me.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Yes, I love them too. Gord took the recycled 'flax' handle, and I have the recycled 'dollar bills' so I have an extra wooden one if anyone wants it. Otherwise, I'll gift it to someone.

Thanks Jill for sending these to me. xox