Montreal.. I wish I had more time here. Time to visit all the famous delis and bagel shops. Seriously, they make a lot of bagels here. We went to St. Viateur's and the Fairmount Bagel places.. but more so than beigels.. Montreal is known for their smoked meat. Like at Schwartz's Deli. We went there last night for the famed Montreal Smoked Meat (I'm sorry.. it's better to my tastebuds, at least.. in Vancouver. I think because it's cut thin and steamed hot.)
Here's a little video I made at Schwartz's.
I'm here with Catherine, my sister and her friend Astrid who has been lovely to let Catherine and I camp on her kitchen and living room floors, saving us from a stinky and non private hostel. As I only have a few hrs left.. best to get going...
1 comment:
Great video - very CW - so consistent.
Post a Comment