I think my metabolism has changed while I have forced myself to eat foods that are easier to convert to energy. Or the crashing from a diet with sugar and dairy dragged me down so much that now my body is in a full on reward cycle. A few weeks ago I was blabbing about a size 29 Levis. Well. they got kind of baggy. Yesterday I went back to the same store and bought the same pair in a size 27. Ok. Like I was a size 25 when I was 20 and a size 30 ever since I was 30. So.. I'm pretty much never eating sugar again. Just saying. Size 27? Seriously, I feel like I'm in a twilight zone.
Had a very bad time with my hair though. Shame. Must get back to reporting on it.
2 comments:
No shame - OK - you are just fine the way your are. And congrats on the new size jeans - that is a reward.
Agreed. It's "just a shame" it happened. Tomorrow is another day.
Post a Comment