Saturday, January 16, 2010

Day 16- 100 day challenge

Jane- you're right. No extension. I could end up extending endlessly to make up for transgressions. Penance: $5 to the panhandler.

I'm off on a Candida Cleanse for another 14 days. Same thing/ diet as I'm doing now but I'll take supplements to eliminate Candida and restore healthy flora.

Today I candled my ears. You take these long hollow 'candles' of muslin dipped in beeswax and light one end and stick the tapered end in your ear. The candle make a vacumn as it burns pulling ear wax out. At the end you can cut open the candle to see what treasures lie within. It was gross. I won't elaborate but I think I can hear you better.

I wrapped up 54 Furoshiki packages today and delievered them to the hotel for 54 surprises and the weather was beautiful and warm.

1 comment:

M said...

I have decided what I want for my next birthday. Hint - it not an ear candle and not a cleanse.