I bought a new Ipod Nano 16GB with video camera today. It's green and I chose the free engraving option.."It must be Jilly cuz jam don't shake that way."
That's an old thing from the days when I danced away the blues at the Commie. A friend of mine, Brother Ray, used to sing this song called Country Girl. He subbed my name into that lyric and every time he did it my heart soared it made me feel so special.
I'm rediscovering music. I need more of it. I need to go out and see more of it. And especially for my upcoming train trip. I'm off to Seattle for work near the end of the month. Lucky for me the Amtrak is actually running from Vancouver. Fun. And staying at the W hotel.
The cleanse ended.. the restrictions on flours, dairy and sugar continues.
No comments:
Post a Comment