Friday, September 25, 2009

1000th post

I've been busy. I've been pondering and procrastinating on what exactly the 1000th post on More Kisses Please should say. I want it to be fabulous and witty, but did I mention I've been busy.

All I ever wanted to say is the world and me needs more kisses. It's really hard being alive and having feelings and reading about all the horrible things happening down the street and across the world. It's hard being a girl. I suppose its hard to be a boy too. We're all a bit backwards in our pursuits of luxury and possessions.

So, my friends.. tell people you love them. Hug them and tell them they're pretty and lovely. We all need to hear it and for heaven's sake, give more kisses please.

Love Jill.

3 comments:

M said...

Hey pretty girl - I am sending you a kiss and lots of love. And congratulations on your 1000 post - quite an achievement.

Anonymous said...

Wow - 1000 posts - that is just brilliant - and a very nice post as well!

A certain jane

sonia said...

congrats jill - way to go.

you are one of my favourite writers and photographers.

and amen to more love and kisses.