Thursday, August 27, 2009

rapeseed


IMGP4243, originally uploaded by jayewell.

I know I have been away. I took a little trip and then I had to recover and then I had to go to 2 rocking concerts.

This is canola. I like to call it rapeseed. Some people think that's wrong. Get over it people. Calling it rapeseed is not offensive.

Speaking of politically correct crap.. apparently 'brainstorm' is no longer acceptable. It should be a 'brain shower''. Oh brother.

I'm back. More to follow...sometime.

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Another photo that I would love to have. It's beautiful!!! Just checking./...you're not coming with us this weekend (we leave Sat at 6AM). How about dinner on Friday night with Jer?

M said...

Nice to have you back! And I still call it rapeseed too - once that was the only name we knew it by. Lovely photo - with that blue prairie sky.