Wednesday, December 31, 2008

things not to do and vice versa

I've has some unusual experiences in the last few days while Michael and I have driven from Vancouver to Red Deer, Alberta through some of the worst weather BC had this year.

So for the final hours of 2008, I'll list them while we wind our way through the mountains to Banff...

1. Trust others. Give them the info to make their own decisons.

2. Give your customers the benefit of doubt and if they want to split the discounted Po'boy let them.

3. Travel with snacks and juice.

4. Be veryu careful of ditches filled with snow.

5.Be thankful and grateful of strangers come along on a rural road and pull you out of the ditch.

6. Appreciate the love and kindness right in front of you.

7. Visit your family.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Love your list - and would like to hear --- the rest of the story.