Saturday, November 29, 2008

no milk for you

I'm excited about the new Sean Penn movie about Harvey Milk.



I know there's a bunch of people out there that may see this and I think you should pass this on.

Please do not go see Milk at a Cinemark Theatre. You can go to this website and type in your city to find the theatre to avoid spending a single dollar at. Go by a quart of milk instead and make hot chocky at home and wait for the video.

"The CEO of Cinemark, Alan Stock, donated $9,999 to the Yes on 8Campaign, but will now profit from showing MILK in his theaters."


So, you know.. look for your local Indie theatre or wait for it to come out on video cause it's wrong to deny a human being the right to marry based on their race, age, religion or sexual orientation.

No comments: