I came to visit Edmonton. To visit some old friends and find new ones.
Darlene and I know each other through our online presence. I can't exactly remember how it started. It may have been flickr, as I remember she had a photograph of an old friend. Well, however it began, we finally had an opportunity to meet. And she brought her fabulous husband as well.
A lovely time at the Sugarbowl for a light lunch and later a few Strongbow's and in between a walk around the University area. She snapped this photo and if you click on it, you'll find more of her generous talent.
It's one of my favorite photos of me. Thanks Darlene.
2 comments:
Hi Jill, I just came over from Darlene's blog and had to tell you that this is the most beautiful tatoo/body art, I've ever seen. It's unique and quite wonderful!
very nice photo!
Post a Comment