I'm lonely.
It's not easy travelling, navigating metros and trams, crowds, grocery stores, finding hostels, not loosing anything and having fun all by yourself and then no one to share it with. I kind of miss my 2 hostel mates in Paris. At the end of the day we shared what we did and not in hand gestures and broken English. However, if I was travelling with someone, would I have clocked 18.39 km around central Brussels today? It's a give and take. But it's tough. I feel exhausted and that I need a holiday from the big cities. I can't seem to navigate the phones in Brussels as I really want to call family to say hello.
2 comments:
Happy Easter. Enjoying your blog. Love from "the farm".
Hang in there Jill. We are in Olds - just finished Easter Brunch - wish you were here. We hear there is a famous sculpture of a litle boy urinating - see if you can find it and post the ptoto for us. Love M.
Post a Comment