I can't provide too many details but I am looking at a quick trip to Dallas to be a guest at a wedding reception of 2 people I have never met.
Update: Okay, here's the deelio. I work for a funny little company, who will remain nameless, lest I get dooced. During my regular scheduled activities, I helped a stranger in a special request to have a proposal message put inside one of the items we produce. The proposal went well, she said yes, and now the couple invited me to the wedding. I asked if I could go and the job said yes. Crazy. Now, I'm off to Dallas to stay in a nice hotel and have a rental car and go to a wedding reception of 2 people I have never met. Am I nuts?
As a friend says.. "only you jillyjillerson. only you."
By the way.. the lovely photo is not mine. The link to the photographer is here.
Tuesday, October 10, 2006
don't mess with texas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment